Quantum 110W UV System By ElecroCODE: 35098
- Quantum UV 110W for UV treatment of pools
- Improves water quality and clarity
- Reduces use of chemical treatments
- Suitable for all pools up to 130m³ (130,000-litres)
- Controls bacteria, micro organisms and pathogens
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days.
RETURNS: All products can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
Elecro's Quantum is the next generation of UV water treatment. Providing a safe environment in clear water, the Quantum kills micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses, chloramines and pathogens found in water, costing no more than a common light bulb to run. The next step in UV treatment, the unit creates Hydroxyl Radicals, which are essentially a water molecule with a Hydrogen atom removed, causing the molecule to be highly volatile and reactive. The exceptional mobility of the molecules that fill the reaction chamber leads to the destruction of pollutants in their path. Once the Hydroxyl Radical has reacted with the pollutant it converts back into water.
Built to be installed easily into your existing set-up, all Quantum units are supplied complete with flow switch and the choice of either a lamp life indictor (which flashes ‘Red’ when the UV lamps are required to be changed after 9,000 hours) and reset switch; or a digital lamp life countdown and intelligent peristaltic dosing pump.
- Activated titanium reaction chamber produces Hydroxyl Radical oxidisers, and increases the sterilising efficiency by up to 45% compared to traditional UV’s
- 110 Watts for flow rates up to 28m³/hour (130m³ pool volume)
- Destroys micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses, chloramines and pathogens, and provides a safe swimming environment in clear water
- Costs no more to run than a common light bulb
- Salt and sea water compatible
- Reduces chemical requirement
- 2-year warranty