Seamaid Above Ground Pool LED LightCODE:
- Seamaid Above Ground Pool LED Light
- Technical Data: Par56 White Lamp
- Colour: RGB (Red, Green, Blue)
- LED quantity: 216 LEDs ultra-bright 5mm (72 pcs per colour)
- Diffusion angle: 40/45 deg.
- Programmes: 11 static colours & 5 automatic modes
- Control:On/Off manual with memory and/or radio remote controller
- Luminous Flux: 250 lumnens +/- 10%
- External connection: Cable with plug to screw on 220/12V transformer
- Operating voltage: 12V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Current: 1.33A +/- 10% max. (AC 12V)
- Consumption: 16W +/- 10% (AC 12V)
- Material: Polycarbonate lens ABS support and trim
- Dimensions: Dia 214mm, high 340mm
- Net weight: 850g
- Protection Value: IP68 100% water proof
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: This product can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
Seamaid Above Ground Pool LED Light
The Seamaid above Ground LED light is a swimming Pool LED lighting system that requires no tools to fit and is compatible with most brands of above ground pools. The unique (patented) RGB AGL LIGHT (above ground LED) is secured onto the pool wall utilising the inlet fitting that is already installed in your swimming pool. Dependant on the age and model of the pool, the inlet may not be suitable and a replacement may be necessary (approximate cost is £10.00). The AGL light has an RGB (red, green and blue) LED bulb that can emit up to eleven different mood lighting effects which can be used to set different ambiences depending on your mood. All AGL lights are operated using the remote control to turn the light on or off, or to programme up to five different automatic lighting modes. The Seanmaid Above ground pool light is supplied with 6m of cable that is attached to a Transformer-plug (that must be connected indoors) the light can be installed in a matter of minutes. If you need to extend the cable please contact a qualified electrician.