Orbis 4 Seat RotoSpa - Fits Through Standard DoorwayCODE:
- Orbis 4 Person Hot Tub - Price Includes Delivery & Installation, Ozonator, Chrome Jets, Foam Headrests
- Size 1800mm diameter & 740mm deep Fits through standard doorway!
- Capacity 800 litres. (4-5 persons)
- Weight - 115 kg Dry (950 kg Filled)
- Electrical - Commando Socket - Hard Wired To Consumer Unit
- Optional RCD Plug Extension For 13 Amp Sockets
- Made in UK
- 2hp Pump
- 2 kw heater
- 25sq ft high flow skimmer filter
- 900 watt air injection blower pump
- 13 x luxury chrome hydrojets package to include the following:
- 9 x ozone /acupuncture jets
- 1 x 5″ rotating jet
- 3 x 3″ rotating jets
- ‘Silent’ air control knob (to adjust air stream in hydro jets)
- Digital Touch Pad control system
- Air blower control system
- Multi coloured LED light system
- Thermally insulated lockable hardcover
- Granite Grey,
- Deep Ocean Blue
- Light Grey
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: This product is Made To Order and can not be returned as part of the Standard Returns Policy. .
As the Orbis and other Rotospa ranges have increased in popularity in the UK, due to the ease of installation, high standard of workmanship, quality of components, bourne out by the "What Spa 2016" award, we have been able to upgrade the hot tubs while improving the whole buying and installation process of the hot tubs too, to a level not normally associated with hot tubs of this price.
The Rotospa Orbis will now include an Ozonator, Delivery, Installation & Chrome Jets.
The two things you will need to do prior to delivery are to ensure that the Orbis will fit through access points, whether doorways or side access, (dont forget the hot tub doesn't bend) and have an electrician install a Commando socket, connected to a suitable power supply with the correct breaker. We will send you a "pre-delivery" checklist to help you through this process.
If you cannot get an electrician to install the Commando socket before the delivery date, but can't wait to use the hot tub, then we can offer an RCD Plug extension with a total of 5 metres of cable, to allow you to enjoy the hot tub until the electrician fits the hardwired connection.
Rotospa engineers will then deliver and install the Orbis hot tub for you.
We would be happy to advise you on the necessary electrics and help with any access questions, just call us on 01322 554 870
All Rotospa Hot Tubs are produced in the UK and come with a Manufacturers 3 Year Shell & 1 Year Plumbing, Parts & Equipment Warranty