Hydropro Inverter Vertical Fan Swimming Heat PumpCODE:
- Hydropro Inverter Vertical Fan "All Year Round" Heat Pump
- Latest PV Range - Energy Efficient Heater 'A' Rated- R32 Gas
- Functions down to -15° C
- Suitable For Pools upto 90,000 litres
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty 7 Years on the Compressor
- Power/ Smart / Silent Modes Will Reduce Energy Costs
- C.O.P. Up To 13 - ABS Cabinet
- LCD Display Microprocessor Controlled Functions
- Low Noise Rotary Compresor & Fan Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Automatic Defrost - For Colder Weather
DELIVERY: Hydropro Inverter PV Vertical Heat Pumps are delivered by a specialist haulier and take up to 3 days to arrive.
RETURNS: Hydropro Inverter PV Vertical Heat Pumps can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery. Returns should be sent via a "Signed For" carrier or post.
Returns Address: Giraffe Enterprises Ltd, Bexley Garden Centre, 57 North Cray Road, Sidcup, Kent. DA14 5EU. Tel: 01322 554 870
When we receive the item, our returns department confirm that everything is present and in its in original condition to ensure its eligibility for refund. We process refunds as quickly as possible. We process most refunds on the same day which they were received, but please allow up to a maximum of 14 days for the money to reach your account. It rarely takes this long, but can happen sometimes for reasons such as bank delays or errors.
The Hydropro PV Vertical Inverter heat pump offers the ability to vary the heating capacity to suit weather conditions. Using the new automated modes, the compressor and fan speeds will be varied to reduce noise level and energy consumption by up to 50%. The vertical fan on this unit is ideal to allow installation in confined areas. Wi-Fi module is also included in the package.
- Energy label A
- The heat pump Inverter provides the opportunity to automatically adjust heating capacities to suit weather conditions
- " All seasons” model works down to -15°C
- Quiet running with low noise rotary compressor and low noise variable speed fan motor
- Automatic heating and cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Easy temperature control with glass display
- High efficiency, COP up to 13
- Cabinet made of ABS
- Titanium twisted heat exchanger resistant to salt and chlorine
- Soft start, no voltage peaks
- R32 gas, which has a 3x lower GWP (Global Warming Potential) than the R410A
- 2 year warranty for heat pump, 7 year warranty for compressor and heat exchanger
- Winter cover included
- Wi-Fi module included
- Maximum pool volume depending on environmental conditions
Heat Pump Model
Recommended Pool Size
Hydropro Inverter PV13
25,000 - 50,000 Litres
|Hydropro Inverter PV17||35,000 - 65,000 Litres|
|Hydropro Inverter PV21||40,000 - 75,000 Litres|
Hydropro Inverter PV24
45,000 - 90,000 Litres
To Enable you to maintain the warmest water possible, especially outside the main summer months we would always suggest using the model in the next size up for your pool, to ensure successful results. It is essential that the pool is properly covered with a good quality solar cover which will reduce running costs. The Hydropro Inverter Heat Pumps are fitted with an automatic defrost and the ability to work down to -15 C, allowing 12 month heating of your indoor pool. With three settings, 'Power', 'Smart' & 'Silent' allowing you to adjust the output to suit weather conditions, saving you up to 30% in running costs, you will find the Hydropro Inverter Heat Pumps will suit your needs perfectly.
How Much Will It Cost To Heat My Pool?
Swimming Pool Heat Pumps show their efficiency using the term "Co-efficient Of Performance". This means the output unit in comparison to the input unit. For example if your heat pump required 1kw of energy to run, but had an output of 5kw of heat the the C.O.P. would be 5. As the Hydropro Heat Pumps are offering an admirable C.O.P. of up to 13 during the Summer months ad up to 6 in the Winter this lifts them into the very best of pool heat pumps. So in short, for every £1 you pay your electric company you will be receiving between £6 and £13 worth of heat into your swimming pool.
The Swimming Pool Hydro-Pro Inverter All Year models also have a very attractive ABS Black Cabinet. Not only a much more attractive and expensive look than standard heat pumps, but cheaper to run too.
To size your Hydro-Pro Inverter heat pump correctly please call us on 01322 554 870 as there are a number of factors we need to be taken into account before we can correctly advise which model you will need. These will include pool size, hours used per day, preferred water temperature and whether the pool is insulated.
Sizing an all year round swimming pool heat pump uses different parameters than a standard model, so calling us on 01322 554 870 before ordering is essential.