HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls 5kg For Swimming PoolsCODE:
- HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls & Alkalinity Reducer For Swimming Pools
- 5kg Sodium Bisulphate Reduces pH & Alkalinity
- Fast Dissolving HTH Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Rebranded From Fi Clor for 2022
- For Use In Swimming Pools Or Hot Tub Spas
- Next Working Day Delivery
DELIVERY: HTH pH Minus Micrio-Balls 5kg is sent out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls 5kg can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
HTH pH Minus Micro Balls for swimming pools should be used to reduce the pH or Alkalinity when the levels are too high. The HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls allow the chemical to dissolve quicker than other pH Reducers, meaning no residue left on the pool floor, no wastage and faster treatment.
HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls will help correct high levels of pH (above 7.6) or alkalinity (above 160mg/l), using the fast dissolving Micro-Balls to quickly act in reducing the pH or Alkalinity. High pH or alkalinity will lead to problems with cloudy water and scaling of surfaces and pipework. High pH will make chlorine sanitisers less effective and high alkalinity can make it difficult to adjust the pH
HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls works to lower your pool waters pH balance using Dry Acid. Dose rate can be doubled in hard water pools. Available in 5kg tubs.
Dosing Instructions For HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls:
- To lower pH by 0.1 : Use 75g of HTH pH Minus per 10m3 of water.
- To lower pH by 0.5 : Use 375g of HTH pH Minus per 10m3 of water.
Fi-Clor To HTH pH Minus Micro-Balls Conversion Chart - Click For PDF
HTH pH Minus Micro Balls MSDS - Click For PDF