Flotide A7 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pump For Intex Above Ground PoolsCODE: 34615x1
- Flotide A7/32 6.9kw Plug & Play Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- Plug & Play Heat Pump For Intex Above Ground Pools
- Will Connect To All Makes Of Above Ground Pools
- Limited UK Stock For 2023 - 7 Day Lead Time
- UK Plug With Inline RCD Circuit Breaker - No Electrician Costs To Hard Wire
- Suitable For Round Intex Pools Up To 15ft x 4ft Deep
- High C.O.P. - Almost £5 of Heat Out For Every £1 Of Electric In
- 2 Year On-Site Warranty - Just Call Us To Arrange
- Operates Above 5°C Ambient Air Temperature
DELIVERY: Flotide A7/32 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pumps for Above Ground Pools are in-stock items sent out on the same day as ordering. It is shipped on a pallet via specialist hauliers and as such the delivery will take around 4-7 working days
RETURNS: Flotide A7/32 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pumps for Above Ground Pools can be returned unused, in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
When we receive the Flotide 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pump for Above Ground Pools, our returns department confirm that everything is present and in its in original condition to ensure its eligibility for refund
The Flotide A7 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pump For Intex Above Ground Pools will help you reduce running costs on your Intex Above Ground Pool, as it will work to lower temperatures than other Plug & Play Heat Pumps.
If you need help choosing the ideal Plug & Play Heat Pump for your pool, call us on 01322 554 870 and use our 20 year experience in sizing swimming pool heat pumps to give you the best advice.
The Flotide A7 6.9kw Plug & Play Intex Heat Pump is designed specifically for above ground summer use pools, where hard wiring a suitably sized heat pump is not an option. In the main Summer months it has an output of 6.9kw per hour, while only using 1.39kw of electricity per hour. This is less than 1/2 the power used by a kettle.
In May, when you will be looking to open your pool up and the ambient air temperature is around 15C, the Flotide A7/32 heat pump has a power output of 4.8kw, making it ideal for a 15ft Circular Intex Pool.
Why Is The Flotide A7 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pump The Best Heat Pump For Your Intex Above Ground Pool?
Unlike other Plug & Play swimming pool heat pumps the Flotide A7 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pump will work effectively when the air is colder, even functioning when the ambient air temperature is as low as 5°C, giving you longer swimming seasons than standard Plug & Play Heat Pumps.
Most Plug & Play pool Heat Pumps have a very poor heat output at 15°C, but the Flotide A7 has an output of 4.8kw, making it ideal for a 15ft Round x 4ft Deep Intex Pool, even in early May or Late September
|Flotide A7 Plug & Play Intex Pool Heat Pump|
|When Air Temperature = 28°C & Pool Water In/Out Temperature = 26°C/28°C||Heating Output 6.9kW||Electricity Used 1.39kW per Hour||
|When Air Temperature = 15°C & Pool Water In/Out Temperature = 26°C/28°C||Heating Output 4.8kW||Electricity Used 1.06kW per Hour||
|Power Supply 220 - 240V~, 1Ph, 50Hz|
|Max Power Required On Start Up 1.88 kW|
|Max Current 8.52 AMPS|
The Flotide A7 Plug & Play Swimming Pool Heat Pump, with RCD Fitted UK Plug, was exclusive to us for 2022, and our customers raved about its efficiency and ease of installation, with no need to hard wiring. Stocks will be limited in 2023, so Pre-Order Now To Avoid Disappointment.
The Flotide A7 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pumps For Intex Above Ground Pools has a 7m cable, 3-Pin UK Plug as well as the additional protection of an inline RCD Circuit Breaker.
As with all heat pumps the COP (Co-Efficient Of Performance) reduces as the air temperature gets colder, so we advise sticking to our ideal pool sizing, which takes into account the air temperature when above ground pools are used in the UK.
The Flotide A7/32 6.9kw Plug & Play Above Ground Pool Heat Pump also comes with a comprehensive 2 Year On-Site Warranty. If, in the unlikely event, a repair is needed on the heat pump an engineer will quickly visit your garden to resolve the issue. No need to return the unit or fit the spares yourself.
CALL US ON 01322 554 870 TO PURCHASE ANY ADDITIONAL HOSES YOU WILL NEED TO CONNECT TO YOUR POOL
- Flotide A7 6.9kw Plug & Play Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- Ideally Suited For Pools 15ft x 4ft Deep
- 50MM Socket Union Connections
- High C.O.P. - 4.75
- No Electrician Costs For Hard Wire Connection
- 3m3 Per Hour Water Flow Rate Required
- Can Be Connected To Intex, Bestway Or Other Above Ground Pools
- 50mm Socket Connections - Adaptors Available For All Pipe Sizes
- Perfect Heat Pump For Intex Pools & Bestway Pools
Heating your Intex above ground pool in the summer with a Flotide A7/32 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pump will help reduce electricity bills and allow the pool to be used more often, for longer and be used when you want to use it.With the rising costs of gas and electricity swimming pool heat pumps are now the only real "On-Demand" heating option.Having a C.O.P. of over 5 the Flotide A7 Plug & Play 6.9kw Swimming Pool Heat Pump will cost, using Spring 2022 figures (26p/kwh), less than 65p per hour to run whilst providing £3 of heat into your pool.Flotide A7 Plug & Play Heat Pump Specifications:
- Flotide 6.9kw Plug & Play Heat Pump for Above Ground Pools
- Heating Capacity Air 28°C / Water 26-28°C - 6.9kw
- Heating Capacity Air 15°C / Water 26-28°C - 4.8kw
- Maximum Power Input - 1.39kw
- Maximum Current - 8.52 Amps
- C.O.P. - 4.75
- Dimensions (mm) LxDxH - 816×307×553
- Weight - 40kg
- R32 Refrigerant Gas
- Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Horizontal Fan - Larger Evaporator Area
- Noise Level @10m = 28dB(A)