Belgravia 3.6 x 5.5m Plastica Wooden PoolCODE:
- New 2017 Specification
- 3.6 x 5.5m Belgravia Plastica Octagonal Wooden Pool
- Can be sunk inground, installed above ground or even part inground
- Comes with 0.75mm Plain Blue Liner & Filtration
- Liner upgrade available
- Extras & upgrades available (heaters, maintenance kit, pipe work, LED lighting)
- 7 Days A Week Installation Helpline from H2oFun
- Quick & Easy Installation - 3 Day Build
- Well written, easy to follow instructions with DVD -easier than Self-Build Furniture
- Treated wood with a 10 Year warranty
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: This product is made to order and cannot be returned unless of a manufacturing defect.
The Belgravia wooden pool is a new addition to the Premium range for 2017. The 3.694 x 5.564m internally stretched octagonal structure is perfect for all garden sizes. This pool is great for the more serious swimmer.
With a few new additions and extra options for 2017 the Plastica 3.6 x 5.5m Belgravia Wooden Pool still comes with all the high quality components that have made it the best value for money wooden pool in the UK.
These pools are easy to install yourself and are strong & durable, coming with a guaranteed 10 year warranty.
Supplied with Plastica wooden pools are:
Robust 44mm pressure treated Redwood timber, selected from renewable sources. With all the necessary timber supports and fixings, as well as external and internal ladders. The two-piece reversible hardwood top shelving now uses a "plug & pellet" hidden fixing to ensure a simple, neat finish.
Metal braces, required only on Stretched Octagon pools, now come with clever timber boxing panels, to keep the aesthetics of the timber flowing.
Foam underlay for the walls and felt underlay for the floor give the soft feel to the liner as well as adding protection.
Solar & Winter Covers can be designed for your specific pool.
Liner upgrades available as well as extras such as heaters, maintenance kits, LED lighting and extra piping.