Belgravia 5.5 x 3.6m Plastica Wooden PoolCODE:
- 3.7m x 5.6m Belgravia Plastica Stretched Octagonal Wooden Pool
- SPECIAL OFFER PACKAGE WHILST STOCKS LAST
- Currently 2-3 Week Lead Time - Order Now To Avoid Disappointment
- Can be sunk inground, installed above ground or even part inground
- Add Optional Metal Bracing For Above Ground Build
- Belgravia Wooden Pools Come with 0.75mm Plain Blue Liner & Filtration
- Liner upgrade available
- Extras & upgrades available (heaters, maintenance kit, pipe work, LED lighting)
- 7 Days A Week Installation Helpline from World Of Pools
- Treated wood with a 10 Year warranty
DELIVERY: We aim to send Plastica Wooden Pools out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 10 working days as the wood may need to be tanalised
RETURNS: Plastica Wooden Pools are made to order and cannot be returned unless of a manufacturing defect.
Belgravia 3.65m x 5.6m Plastica Wooden Pool SPECIAL OFFER PACKAGE - WHILST STOCK LASTS
The Plastica Belgravia Wooden Pool SPECIAL OFFER PACKAGE contains everything you need to get you started, including the structure, liner, filtration, cover & ladders.
- Complete Standard Wooden Structure
- Stainless Steel Ladder
- External Wooden Ladder
- Felt Foam & Underlay
- 400 Blue Solar Cover
- 30 Thou Plain Blue Liner with Mosaic Tileband
- iFlo 500 Filter Pump Package inc Filter Media
- Maintenance Kit
The Belgravia wooden pool is a 3.694 x 5.564m internally stretched octagonal structure is perfect for all garden sizes. This pool is great for the more serious swimmer.
Add Metal Braces To Your Shopping Cart If The Belgravia Wooden Pool Is To Be Built Above Ground
The Plastica 3.6 x 5.5m Belgravia Wooden Pool comes with high-quality components that have made it the best value for money wooden pool in the UK. Upgrades are available on most components including heating, lighting etc
These pools are easy to install yourself and are strong & durable, coming with a guaranteed 10 year warranty.
Supplied with Plastica wooden pools are:
Robust 44mm pressure treated Redwood timber, selected from renewable sources. With all the necessary timber supports and fixings, as well as external and internal ladders. The two-piece reversible hardwood top shelving now uses a "plug & pellet" hidden fixing to ensure a simple, neat finish.
Foam underlay for the walls and felt underlay for the floor give the soft feel to the liner as well as adding protection.
Optional Extras Include; Solar & Winter Covers can be designed for your specific pool.
Metal braces, required only when building the Belgravia wooden pool above ground , now come with clever timber boxing panels, to keep the aesthetics of the timber flowing.
Liner upgrades available as well as extras such as heaters, maintenance kits, LED lighting and extra piping.