Surex AquaStick Repair PuttyCODE:
- Underwater Repairs, Concrete Cracks, Leaking Pipes
- Boats, Hot Tubs, Gaskets, Motors, Tiles, Wood
- Fibreglass, Metal, Aquariums, Plumbing Pipework
- Electrical Bathrooms, Tanks, Glass
- Can be Drilled, Sanded and Painted
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days.
RETURNS: All products can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
Surex Aquastik is a two-part epoxy putty. To use, simply break off what you need, knead then apply. Surex Aquastik forms into a white concrete and is easy to apply. The mix will be white and will harden within 20-30 minutes. In 24 hours, it will be rock hard and will seal the hole/damaged area. The Surex Aquastik is environmentally and ecologically friendly and has a four-year shelf life. Surex Aquastik will glue swimming pool tiles underwater, it can be used to repair concrete pool surface cracks and particularly handy with fibre-glass repairs and ABS