DuoSpa S080 2 Seat RotoSpa - Fits Through Standard DoorwayCODE:
- Size 1820 x 1210 x 700mm Deep - Fits through standard doorways!
- Capacity 500 - 550 litres. (2 to 3 persons)
- Weight - 90 kg Dry (600 kg Filled)
- Electrical - Commando Socket - Hard Wired To Consumer Unit
- Optional RCD Plug Extension For 13 Amp Sockets
- Made In UK
- 1.5hp Two Speed (2 pumps in 1)
- 2 kw heater
- 25sq ft high flow skimmer filter
- 8 x luxury Chrome hydrojets package to include the following fully interchangeable jets set up as below
- 3 x 3” rotating Chrome massage jets
- 5 x 3” directional eyeball jets
- 2 x ‘Silent’ air control knobs (to adjust air stream in hydro jets)
- Digital Touch Pad control system
- Thermally insulated lockable hardcover
- Granite Grey,
- Deep Ocean Blue.
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: This product is Made To Order and can not be returned as part of the Standard Returns Policy. .
As the Duospa S080 and other Rotospa ranges have increased in popularity in the UK, due to the ease of installation, high standard of workmanship, quality of components, bourne out by the "What Spa 2016" award, we have been able to upgrade the hot tubs while improving the whole buying and installation process of the hot tubs too, to a level not normally associated with hot tubs of this price.
New For 2017 The Rotospa DuoSpa S080 will now include an Ozonator, Delivery, Installation & Chrome Jets.
The two things you will need to do prior to delivery are to ensure that the Duospa S080 will fit through access points, whether doorways or side access, (dont forget the hot tub doesn't bend) and have an electrician install a Commando socket, connected to a suitable power supply with the correct breaker. We will send you a "pre-delivery" checklist to help you through this process.
If you cannot get an electrician to install the Commando socket before the delivery date, but can't wait to use the hot tub, then we can offer an RCD Plug extension with a total of 5 metres of cable, to allow you to enjoy the hot tub until the electrician fits the hardwired connection.
Rotospa engineers will then deliver and install the Duospa S080 hot tub for you.
We would be happy to advise you on the necessary electrics and help with any access questions, just call us on 01322 554 870
All Rotospa Hot Tubs are produced in the UK and come with a Manufacturers 3 Year Shell & 1 Year Plumbing, Parts & Equipment Warranty