HTH Blackal Shock Algicide - Kills Black & Mustard Algae - 1 LitreCODE:
- Heavy Duty Algaecide Treatment For A 100,000 Litre Pool
- 0.5lt treats 50m3 swimming pool
- Rebranded From Fi Clor in 2022
- Kills Black Algae, Yellow Algae & Pink Algae
- Copper Based Algaecide
- Summerlong Algicide
DELIVERY: HTH Blackal Shock Algicide is sent out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: HTH Blockal Shock Algicide can be returned unused, in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
HTH Blackal Shock Algicide is a complex, high dose Copper Based Algicide. It is specifically designed to destroy chlorine resistant algae, such as Black Algae, Mustard Algae and Pink Algae, without using a chlorine shock treatment. HTH Blackal Shock Algicide is the most effective pool protection from algae that other Brands of swimming pool algicide can not compare to.If you have an algae bloom and shocking your pool has not killed the algae, you may have a chlorine resistant strain of algae in your pool. If this is the case you will need to use HTH Blackal Shock Algicide. Before using HTH Blackal Shock Algicide wait 48 hours after the last shock treatment was added.
HTH Blackal Shock Algicide Instructions for use in the event of chlorine resistant algae bloom:
- Measure the pH and if necessary, adjust it to between 7.0 -7.4
- Brush the walls and floor where the algae has developed.
- Pour 250ml per 25m3 of water by distributing it directly into the pool with the filtration running.
- Let the filtration run 24 hours a day until the algae is eliminated.
- If necessary, remove the algae debris deposited on the pool floor, vacuuming directly to waste.
- In the case of very cloudy water, after Algae has been destroyed, carry out a floc treatment.
HTH Blackal Shock Algicide Information Sheet - Click For PDF