Hot Tub Aquachek Bromine Test StripsCODE: AQKBTS1
- Tests for Free Bromine, Total Hardness, pH and Total Alkalinity
- In Stock For Immediate Delivery
- Results In Only 15 Seconds
- 50 Strips Per Bottle
- Simple To Use With Accurate Results
- Made In Canada To The Highest Specification
- Our Best Selling Test Strip
Aquachek BromineTest Strips test for not only Free Bromine but also Total Hardness, pH and Total Alkalinity.
Immerse the AquaChek test strip into the hot tub or pool water then remove it immediately. After 15 seconds the reading showing are the levels of your hot tub or pool.
Ensure that you test your spa before each use and your pool at least once a week. When checking your pool test twice, from two points furthest apart. Keeping a log will assist you in understanding how your water reacts to bather loads and weather.
Each bottle has full instructions.
pH - range of 6.2 - 8.4. Hot tub & pool water should be between 7.2 - 7.6
Free Bromine- range of 0 - 10. Hot Tub water needs to be kept between 3ppm - 5ppm & pool water between 1ppm - 3ppm
Total Alkalinity - range of 0 - 240 ppm. Hot Tub & Pool water should be between 80 - 120.
Total Hardness - Monitor hardness levels to protect against corrosion, scale formation, cloudy water or excess foam.
Aquachek BromineTest Strip Application Instructions
1. Dip strip into pool or hot tub water and remove immediately.
2. Hold strip level for 15 seconds, but do not shake the excess water from strip.
3. Compare Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity and total Hardness results to the colour chart on the back of the bottle.
4. Adjust water levels accordingly using appropriate chemicals.
5. Store at room temperature and remember to ensure the cap is put back on tight.