Fi-Clor Superfast Shock GranulesCODE:
- High chlorine content 10% more available chlorine than standard calcium hypochlorite - Powerful shock and sanitiser
- Available in 1kg, 2.5kg and 4kg
- Stabiliser free, no chlorine lock
- Convenient alternative to liquid chlorine
- Kills bacteria, controls algae and breaks down combined chlorines
- In Stock for fast delivery
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: This product can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
PRODUCT INFO:Fi-Clor Superfast Granules can be used as a regular pool sanitiser or as a shock treatment. Fi-Clor Superfast Champion Chlorine Shock Granules 1kg 2.5kg and 4kg
This is a Fi-Clor red label product which means it is an unstabalised Chlorine product. Chlorine shock provides pool owners to dose their pools with a high level of chlorine, 10% more available chlorine than standard calcium hypochlorite, killing bacteria and algae. Make sure your pH level is properly balanced before adding before using this product. Perfect product for regular dosing or when pools have algae issues
Fi-Clor Superfast Granules are available in 1kg 2.5kg and 4kg containers. Dosage (for general shocking) is 65g per 50 cubic metres to increase by 1ppm. Double or triple the dose for severe cases of algae.