Fi-Clor pH Increaser (soda ash) 1.2kgCODE:
- Granular product for increasing the pH of pool water
- Fast acting
- Can be used with all types of disinfection control
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: This product can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
Fi-Clor pH Increaser (soda ash) is an essential pool and hot tub chemical product that helps balance the pH in the water when your pH levels are too low.
Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser corrects the pH when it falls below 7.2. Acidic spa water is uncomfortable to bathe in and if left unchanged, can cause corrosion of metal parts and fittings.
pH Increaser (pH plus) works to increase your pool waters pH balance using soda ash. Take a pH reading using test strips or test tablets. Increase the pH if the reading is below 7.2.
- The dose rate is 10g Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water. Each dose increases the pH by approx 0.2.
- With the circulation system running, dose directly in several areas around the spa, avoiding the skimmer. Dose only when bathing has ceased.
- Continue filtration & re-test after 15 minutes.
- Repeat treatment until the pH falls within the range 7.2-7.6.
Contains Sodium Carbonate.