Blue Lagoon UV-C System For Salt Water Swimming PoolsCODE:
- Ultra Violet Light Kills Bacteri providing fresh, clean and clear water
- Efficiently and safely disinfects water
- Built in electronic ballast for even power supply
- Philips T5 Smart Cap lamp included
- Special White PVC Housing
- UV-C rays reduce bound chlorine
- Reduced amount of Salt required
- Protects your pool against pathogenic organisms
- Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
- 2-year warranty on production defects
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days.
RETURNS: All products can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery.
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Salt Water is designed for salt and seawater pools (salt electrolysis). Thanks to the white PVC housing the salt has no corrosive influence. The device has a built-in high-frequency transformer. This transformer reduces current fluctuations and thus protects the lamp.
With the Blue Lagoon UV-C Salt Water you can disinfect water in an efficient and safe way for improved water quality. The UV-C output is at least 80 % after 9000 hours of operation. Thanks to the mount on the bottom, the lamp can be flexibly mounted and swivelled to 360°. This is ideal for e.g. installations in the corner or for combination with multiple lamps.Using this UV system for salt pools reduces theamount of salt required