Seal Salt Chlorinator
For Swimming Pools
Did you know that in Australia over 90% of new swimming pool builds have salt chlorinators installed as standard? This is because through years of testing and research Australian pool builders & pool owners have discovered the major benefits of a low level, naturally introduced chlorinated swimming pool.
Cleaner and softer water is one of the major benefits of using a swimming pool salt chlorinator, with others including cheaper running costs, less eye irritation, hardly any smell and the knowledge that you are not pouring all different chemicals into your swimming pool.
Redesigned and improved for 2012 the Seal Salt Chlorinator is a fully featured salt chlorinator, available with reverse polarity, self-cleaning cells, designed and produced by one of the leading Australian Salt Water Chlorinator designers. The Seal Salt Chlorinator has been developed in Australia to cope with the severe usage of Australian swimming pools with cutting edge technology for a reliable and cost effective sanitising system. The Seal Salt Chlorinator has the highest quality electrodes and polymers and incorporates the latest nanotechnology. The salt chlorinator comes with 2 years warranty and includes the following, manual and automatic settings, super chlorinator, low salt alarm, emergency low salt function, electrode alarm, water flow alarm, daylight saving alarm, 20 stop and start times.
Totally new for 2012 is the Seal Pup. A salt water chlorinator designed especially for the above ground pool market, whether in the UK or in Europe. Imagine having a crystal clear pool whenever the kids are using it without the worries of how much chlorine you should be adding. Safer, More efficient and cheaper in the long run. Every Swimming Pool should have a Seal Salt Water Chlorinator.
So if you are thinking about using a salt chlorinator for your swimming pool but need to know more here are some general information that might help.
What is a salt chlorinator? A salt chlorinator is an electronic devise that turns salt into chlorine. Salt is added to the water, the amount of salt needed is equivalent to approximately one ninth the strength of sea water. This mild salty water passes through an electronic cell and chlorine is produced. The chlorine will sanitize your swimming pool, destroying the bacteria and algae before turning back to salt again. The salt will last for a long period of time although you will only need to add some additional salt where water has been lost through backwashing.
Available in two models, SEAL salt water chlorinator has been developed in Australia for extreme working conditions with cutting edge technology for a reliable and cost effective sanitizing system. We specified the highest quality electrodes and polymers incorporating the latest nanotechnology.
The electrode casing has an exceptionally thick section. Particular attention has been paid to eliminating current leakage around the edges of the electrodes for maximum efficiency. The electrode has been designed for Reverse Polarity cleaning and Velocity cleaning.
Each model benefits from the following:
- CLH Models need only 3,000 PPM
- CL Models need 6,000 PPM
- Manual & automatic settings
- Super chlorinating
- Emergency low salt function
- Electrode alarm
- Water flow alarm
- 20 start & stop times
- Automatic low salt protection
- Automatic electrode condition monitoring
- Automatic water flow detection
- Output set-points of Low- 40%, Medium- 70% and High- 100%
- Output control of voltage and current using state of the art control feedback technology
- Soft start function during polarity reversal to increase operational lifetime of electrodes
- Software and hardware protection against power spikes
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Weatherproof to IP24
- Watchdog monitor to prevent software lockup
- Battery backup timer suitable for off peak tariff connection
- Electrode size 61 x 125 mm
- Maximum of 11 electrodes in the cell casing
- Electrode casing moulded with high impact acrylic. Wall thickness: 8 mm
- Efficient flow characteristics in the electrode design
- The Standard CL Range needs 6,000 PPM of Salt
- The CLH Range needs only 3,000 PPM Salt
- The Seal CL60 is suitable for Swimming Pools 60,000 Litres
- The Seal CL90 is suitable for swimming Pools 90,000 Litres
- The Seal CL60H is suitable for Swimming Pools 60,000 Litres
- The Seal CL90H is suitable for swimming Pools 90,000 Litres
Our Customers Love:
- Simple Installation
- High Specification For Low Price
- Choice Of Two Salt Levels
- Buying The CLH version will cost about the same as the CL model once all the salt is purchased too. Our Advice - Buy the CLH model